Assembly OperatorHome » Careers » Assembly Operator
POSITION: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Assembly Supervisor
- Communicate and educate operators toward quality standards
- Follow assembly instructions
- Check parts against first piece part placed at cell by QA.
- Assemble and/or perform any operation required by the job.
- Pack parts in boxes and label them.
- Report production or assembly problems to the shift supervisor.
- Report quality problems or questions to shift QA inspector.
- Be capable of following instructions given by the shift supervisor and QA inspector.
- Be capable of operating equipment such as sonic welder and drill press.
- Be able to communicate in English
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Related previous experience in factory work or manufacturing a plus.