OEM Account ManagerHome » Careers » OEM Account Manager
POSITION: OEM ACCOUNT MANAGER
This position leads the design and implementation of sales strategies including revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction. Develops relationship with key customer contacts including payables, sales, product strategy, engineering and collects business intelligence data to determine industry trends.
- Direct involvement working cross functionally in problem resolution including receivables payments, customer scorecards, and delivery metrics.
- Develop and manage senior and executive customer relationships across both OEM and aftermarket organizations in alignment with customer strategic plan.
- Drive and ensure Long Term Agreement contract administration (ex. Pricing, Rebates, etc.).
- Manages all commercial aspects of account(s) including program bidding and negotiation, commercial warranty claims, commercial impacts to program scope changes, and all other commercial and pricing activities associated with the account(s).
- Provides customer interface strategy (points of contacts, frequency) and builds strong rapport with key customer decision-makers
- Build tooling to specification within the time frame scheduled, using mold designs, company design standards, and industry design standards.
REQUIRED BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Aftermarket, and/or Customer Support.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Master’s Degree
- 7 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Aftermarket, and/or Customer Support
- Plastics, Rubber or Steel products knowledge