Quality Assurance InspectorHome » Careers » Quality Assurance Inspector
POSITION: Quality Assurance Inspector
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
REPORTS TO: Quality Assurance Manager
- To fulfill all responsibilities and requirements as described in following procedures and task instructions:
- Incoming inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final inspection
- Nonconforming product
- Control of quality records
- First piece approval
- And all other related procedures and work instructions
- Communicate and educate operators toward quality standards
- Report all non-conformance’s to QA manager and shift supervisor.
- Participate in problem solving process.
- Special projects assigned by QA manager.
- Ability to communicate with floor personal.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 principles.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Must be able to read and write English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or on Job Training.
- Minimum two years experience in quality assurance field or completion of a mechanical quality assurance training course.