CCI Canada Terms & ConditionsHome » CCI Canada Terms & Conditions
Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice. Price breaks apply only to quantity purchases of the same item. Prices are given in US dollars. All orders will be processed with the price in effect at the time of receipt of order.
Terms: A purchase order is required for all orders. With approved credit, balances are due within 30 days of invoice date. Please contact our Customer Service Team for a credit application and we’ll connect you with your local Rep. Any purchase order issued in response to this proposal to sell is considered to be buyer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
Payment / Late Payments: We accept company check, money order, credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover – a 3% service charge will be added to all credit card payments), ACH and Wire Transfer. All payments that are received after 30 days of due date are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. Note: Cortina will charge bounced check fees back to distributor or customer.
Deductions: Deductions from invoices are not allowed for any reason without written authorization.
- USA shipments F.O.B. Franklin Park, IL and Canada Shipments F.O.B. St. Thomas, ON N5P 1Z4
- Orders at $4,000 or more will ship prepaid by seller (applies only to shipments within the 49 contiguous states, Ontario and Quebec in Canada). Items can be mixed. Drums/Barrels are not included in assortment for prepaid freight minimum. Must order truckload of barrels to qualify for prepaid freight.
- UPS (freight) shipments with Hazmat items are subject to a $35.00 surcharge. UPS (small package) shipments with Hazmat items are subject to a $35.00 per box surcharge.
- Barrels and other oversized items that are shipping UPS (freight) are subject to an $85.00 surcharge. UPS (small package) shipment items are subject to an $85.00 per item surcharge.
- Surcharges will be added to the invoice regardless of whether or not the order qualifies for prepaid freight.
- Customer pick-up is available in the USA at 9428 Fullerton, Franklin Park, IL 60131
- Customer pick-up is available in Canada at 195 Edward Street, St. Thomas, ON N5P 1Z4, Canada
- A $25.00 drop-ship fee will be assessed on all drop-ship orders.
Product Weight: The product weights listed in the price list are targeted values, actual weights may vary.
Purchase Order Requirements: Minimum order amount is $150.00 (add $25.00 to orders under the minimum). The total net amount of an order must be clearly indicated on all purchase orders. Account must be in good standing and have no past due balance or exceed their credit line with the current order for purchase order to be accepted. If the account it past due or exceeding credit line, the product will not be produced until the account is current and not exceeding the credit line. If there are any discrepancies on purchase order, account will be required to sign-off on final order detail.
Taxes and Duties: Cortina Safety Products proudly serves distributors only; therefore, requires a tax exemption certificate on file at seller’s location. Any personal property taxes assessable on the product required for delivery shall be borne by the buyer.
Acknowledgments: Your purchase order will be acknowledged with the applicable product, price, freight terms, payment terms and our promised ship date. If there are discrepancies on the acknowledgment, please notify Customer Service immediately because your order will be manufactured and invoiced based on information on the acknowledgment. Any delay or failure in the performance of seller shall be excused to the extent caused by the occurrence of a force majeure.
Standard Products: A minimum cancellation charge of $50.00 may be assessed on all orders for standard products cancelled prior to the acknowledged shipping date.
Sheeted, Stenciled, or Custom Products: A minimum cancellation charge of $150.00 may be assessed on all orders cancelled prior to the acknowledged shipping date.
- No merchandise may be returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization Form
- Unauthorized returns or returns without an RMA form attached to the returning shipment will be refused or subject to a 25% charge
- Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date
- Items must be returned freight prepaid by buyer
- All returns are subject to a 25% inspection/restocking charge
- All items returned must be in original condition and packaging
- Custom Orders (sheeted, stenciled, molded in identification) and Special Orders (products not regularly available for sale) may not be returned.
Shortages / Damaged Shipments: All claims for shortage of goods or damaged products must be presented within the (10) days from shipment date and must contain a copy of the packing slip signed “short” or “damaged”.
Conditions of Sale: Each state and municipality may have unique and specific requirements for the use, placement, and approval of traffic safety devices. It is the responsibility of the purchaser or user of the product to determine that the product meets the specifications for their unique application and obtain from Cortina any necessary certifications before use. While Cortina cannot guarantee that every local or state agency has approved its products, we will provide all available WZ letters, certificates of compliance, crash test approvals, QPL and APL approvals for all products.
Warranty: All products manufactured by Cortina Safety Products are warranted from defects in material. Cortina’s quality department and engineers will inspect returned items where defects on material are claimed within 30 days of receiving product. Upon their review, items approved will be repaired or replaced at no charge to buyer.
You can reach USA Customer Service at (800) 225-5206, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST (M-F)
Or email any time at [email protected]
You can reach CANADA Customer Service at (866) 757-1900, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST (M-F)
Or email any time at [email protected]